Simple and perfect for a day or night look, layered curls are easy to style and are ideal for girls who do not have naturally curly hair. How to style it is as follows….
* Brush your hair thoroughly from root to tip.
* Now use a curling iron, hair clips and a round brush to achieve this look.
* Part your hair into six sections. You can also increase the number of sections if you want to add more bounce and intensity to this look.
* You have to start from the first section in the front, and curl your hair from the middle reaching the tips of the hair.
* In the center portion of the hair, curl your hair from slightly below the middle length.
* As you reach the backside of the hair, curl the bottom 1/4th portion of the length.
* Once you finish curling all the sections, run your fingers through the hair and set with a setting spray.
* Have an adult use the iron on your hair. Do not do it yourself.