గ్రామీణ ప్రాంతాల్లో తానా సేవా కార్యక్రమాలను విస్తృతం చేయాలనేది తన లక్ష్యమని…తానా 2021 ఎన్నికల్లో సహాయ కార్యదర్శి అభ్యర్థిగా బరిలో ఉన్న కృష్ణా జిల్లా కంచికచర్లకు చెందిన బే-ఏరియా(ఫ్రీమాంట్) ప్రవాసాంధ్రుడు కోగంటి వెంకట్ TNIతో తెలిపారు. తానా ఉన్నతి…కమ్యూనిటీ అభ్యున్నతి ధ్యేయంగా ప్రణాళికతో ఉన్నానని అన్నారు. సంస్థ కార్యక్రమాలకు నిధుల సేకరణ, సభ్యులకు పారదర్శకమైన సేవలు వంటి వాటిపై తాను దృష్టి సారించాలని అనుకుంటున్నట్లు ఆయన పేర్కొన్నారు. కొడాలి నరేన్ ప్యానెల్ నుండి బరిలో ఉన్న ఈయన 2004లో అమెరికాకు ఉద్యోగరీత్యా వచ్చారు. 2011 శాన్హోశే తానా సభల్లో ఉద్యోగ మేళా కమిటీ సభ్యుడిగా తానాలోకి ప్రవేశించిన ఆయన 2019 నుండి ఎన్నికల నామినేషన్లకు పూర్వం వరకు తానా సహాయ కోశాధికారిగా వ్యవహరించారు. ఆయన ఆధ్వర్యంలో నిర్వహించిన సేవా కార్యక్రమాలు, ఆయనకు సంబంధించిన మరిన్ని విశేషాలు దిగువ చూడవచ్చు….
Dear All TANA Members, Seeking your support for my Candidacy as TANA “Joint Secretary” for 2021 -23. Please elect me for upheld of the Organization. Here is summary of my history in TANA and Community service.
• TANA member about 13 years as Bi Annual and Life member.
• TANA Joint Treasurer from 2019 – Current.
• Served as TANA Business Development Chair for the period 2017- 2019.
• Served as TANA Business Development Co-Chair for the period 2015- 2017.
• Member of the Job Fair Committee for the conference held in CA in July 2011.
As a Joint Treasurer from 2019 – Present:
I have been doing job responsibilities of my current position in TANA which includes
• Providing assistance to the Treasurer in reconciliation of the donations between TANA Executive Committee and Foundation teams.
• Processing membership applications transactions related to memberships and working closely with the MVC team for membership verifications.
• Raised $10,000 to TANA Patrika from the leadership team during this period.
• Keeping track of all donations made to TANA Executive committee.
• Sending receipts promptly to the donors as requested.
Services & activities:
• Continuous support for TANA Team Square activities in Bay Area, CA.
• January 2021: Donation to ADHARANA Program to support tri cycles for physically
challenged people in Yadlapadu village, Guntur Dt, Andhra Pradesh.
• Dec 2020: TANA Cheyutha – Provided Scholarships to 12 Merit Students in
Kanchikacherla, Krishna Dt. Andhra Pradesh.
• November 2020: TANA Cheyutha – Provided Scholarships to 10 Merit Students in
Khammam, Khammam Dt in Telangana state.
• Nov & Dec 2020 : TANA “FEED THE HUNGER” – Supported and participated in all the
FEED THE HUNGER events in Bay Area during COVID 19 times and distributed the FOOD and donated $10K worth of perishable food items to the local community during holiday season along with the TANA West Team.
• October 2020: Supported and took active role in raising funds (1 lack Rupees) to Veena Maker Mabu Shaik from Nuziveedu, Krishna Dt, Andhra Pradesh.
• May 2020 – Food Distribution to needy in corona times: In the Month of May 2020 served FOOD for 10,000 people during COVID times in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh continuously for 10 days with every day 1000 people.
• April 2020: TANA – Masks Distributions – In difficult time of COVID-19 worked with TANA Foundation and donated also distributed reusable and reversible face Masks to Farmers, Gas Workers, Auto Drivers and all in Kanchikacherla, Krishna DT, Andhra Pradesh.
• May 9th, 2020: As part of encourage local talent and involving next generation
Telugu young kids to TANA Programs – conducted live music performances by Naren
Yalamanchili on May 9th.
• December 2019: Supported and volunteered for the giving back to the community
event that TANA West Team & AP Janmabhoomi donated $5000 worth of Nonperishable Food Items @ Abode Services Homeless shelter in Fremont, CA to help feed the hungry in this holiday season.
• Oct 2019: At Stanford University in Gandhi-King conference (Gandhi 150th Birthday celebrations) along with TANA Team volunteered and represented.
• Supported and Participated in TANA Backpack programs every year from 2011 to until present for distributing Back packs in local community in Bay Area.
• Raised $30,132 Hud Hud donations from Local community in Bay Area in Oct 2014 and sent the checks/funds to TANA leadership.
• Donated for Digital Classes setup in my hometown back in India through TANA/AP Janma bhoomi programs in 2016 and continue helping any necessities for my hometown school.
• 2016- 2021: Involved in TANA 5K Walk & Run, TANA VANA Bhojanalu, TANA Sports, few Bone maro events in CA.
• Supporting TANA Chityana Sravanti events in India every two years and attended multiple programs in India in 2016 December.
• Conducted many TANA Membership Drives to involve new members from community to TANA in 2014, 2016 and 2018 & 2020 and continue along.
• Gave donations to TANA conferences held in 2011 (CA), 2013 (Dallas), 2015 (Detroit) and 2017 (St Louis) & 2019 (DC).
• Participated & involved in TANA Conferences every two years from 2011 (CA), 2013 (Dallas), 2015 (Detroit) and 2017 (St Louis) & 2019 (DC).
• As a business committee chair gathered Local Business company’s multiple times in 2017, 2018 for Startup Ideas and shared with TANA leadership.
• Involved in different charities and donations through TANA for local community and back in India including titli cyclone in 2019.
• During COVID Times TANA West team supported and distributed FOOD & breakfast to Health Care workers and Police Dept, Postal Dept workers and may First responders in Fremont, Tracy, Milpitas and multiple cities of Bay Area.
• 2015-2021: Supporting every event of TANA Patasala in Bay Area and working hard to add new registrations every academic year.
• Working closely with local organizations BATA, AIA, Sankar Eye foundation, San Ramon Cricket Association (SRCA), Asha Jyothi and supporting the local community events and volunteering as needed.
Community service is my passion and I will continue with the same.
#TeamTana #TeamNarenKodali #TeamIncredible #TeamUnited