తానా ఫౌండేషన్ ట్రస్టీగా తనను గెలిపిస్తే తెలుగు రాష్ట్రాల్లోని వృద్ధ, అనాధాశ్రమాలతో పాటు దీనస్థితిలో ఉన్న ఆలయాల పునరుద్ధరణ చర్యలపై ప్రత్యేక దృష్టి సారిస్తానని నిరంజన్ శృంగవరపు ప్యానెల్ నుండి బరిలో ఉన్న ఓరుగంటి శ్రీనివాస్ TNIతో అన్నారు. పేదలకు అన్నదాన కార్యక్రమాలు, ఆటిజం బాధిత చిన్నారుల తల్లిదండ్రులకు ప్రత్యేక సెమినార్లు వంటివి తానా ఫౌండేషన్ ఆధ్వర్యంలో విరివిగా నిర్వహించేందుకు ప్రణాళికలు రూపొందించుకున్నట్లు ఆయన తెలిపారు. గుంటూరు జిల్లా చేబ్రోలు మండలం శ్రీరంగపురానికి చెందిన ఆయన న్యూజెర్సీ రాష్ట్రం ఎడిసన్లో స్థిరపడ్డారు. 2007లో అమెరికాకు వచ్చిన ఆయన 2011 నుండి తానాతో అనుబంధం కలిగి ఉన్నారు. తానా ఆధ్యాత్మిక కార్యక్రమాలకు, ఫౌండేషన్ ఆధ్వర్యంలో నిర్వహించే గ్రహణం మొర్రి శస్త్రచికిత్స కమిటీకి సమన్వయకర్తగా సేవలందించారు. ఆయనకు సంబంధించిన మరింత సమాచారం దిగువ చూడవచ్చు….
“It is only by doing good to others that one does good to oneself” – Swami Vivekananda. These words by Swami Vivekananda remain as a source of inspiration and motivation through my life. Growing up around an empathetic Parents, there was a strong urge to give back to community and support the needy. From the Collage days to till today, I was involved in many service activities / helping the needy & Spiritual service.
*** My Journey in TANA
I Srinivas Oruganti, TANA Membership number “L-06629”, started as a sincere volunteer in TANA, actively involved in the flag ship program TEAM SQUARE since part of TANA Family. I also served in TANA several Ad-hoc committees (Spiritual (Chair & Co-Chair), Cleft Lip etc..)
*** Other prominent positions:
I was recognized and made the New Jersey coordinator of APNRT representing the Government of AP. APNRT is an AP government initiative to help NRIs and to unite the Telugu Diaspora worldwide and provide them the right platform to engage with their motherland.
*** MY COMMUNITY SERVICE HISTORY
* Currently serving as TANA Foundation project Coordinator – Cleft Lip – 2019-2021
* TANA National Spiritual Chair for 2017 – 2019
* TANA National Spiritual Co-chair for 2015 – 2017
* TANA Media Co-chair for 2013 – 2015
* Actively involved in the flag ship program TEAM SQUARE since 2012.
* New Jersey APNRT coordinator representing the Government of AP.
* Bone Marrow Drives- Be the MATCH Registry: Organized Several Bone marrow drives basically to educate the importance of Donating Bone Marrow to the people in need and it’s an attempt to connect patients with life-saving bone marrow donors. At these donor registry drives, we were able to register several members as donors in the registry.
* Back-Pack Programs to the underprivileged kids In USA as well as India
* Construction of Bathrooms – As part of Spiritual Community service, Supported for Construction of sixteen bathrooms at Sri Venugopal Dattatreya swamy Temple, Mogalicherla Village, Prakasam district.
* Construction of Annadanam Hall – As part of Spiritual Community service, Supported for Construction of big Annadanam hall at Sri Madhumati Devi Temple, Ethipothala, Macherla, AP
* Construction of Building – As part of TANA Community Service, donated building material for construction of new building at Spandana Organization for Disabled kids, Tanuku, West Godavari District
* Tana Curie Competitions – Organized TANA Curie Competitions at New Jersey, to nourish and encourage the creative and budding talents in young kids to provide a one-source platform where kids get the opportunity to participate and compete.
* Autism Awareness – Coordinated and supported Autism programs which was established by Praveen Kumar, a parent of Autism child himself and decided to serve the Autism world with bringing awareness to Autism families to make lives better.
* Meditation & Yoga Programs – Organized Meditation & Yoga workshops as a part of new TANA CARES initiative
* Books or Bricks – Sponsored School fees, Notebooks & stationery for students towards Books or Bricks initiative by Sai Anugraha as today’s students are tomorrow’s future.
* Other Charitable / Service Contributions:
* On behalf of TANA, Provided Groceries for Sandya Jyothi – Home for the aged, Tanuku, WG Dist, during COVID difficult time.
* On behalf of TANA, Provided Groceries for Divya Jyothi Orphan Home, Vizianagaram & Hyderabad, during COVID difficult time.
* On behalf of TANA, Organized multiple Annadanam events for the poor at Sri Kalahasti – Sadhu Ashram, during COVID difficult time.
* Sponsored books for rural government schools in AP
* Participated in relief activities in some of the natural disasters in AP
* Supported Orphan / Old age homes, Old Temple development activities in AP, TG and Karnataka
* Volunteered many TANA Kids Events / Cultural Fest – Chess camps, Competitive Math workshop, International Women Day, Blood donation Camps etc.