దీర్ఘకాలిక ప్రయోజనాలు చేకూర్చే పారదర్శక, ప్రభావవంతమైన నిర్ణయాలు, కార్యాచరణల రూపకల్పనకు తద్వారా నాణ్యమైన సేవా కార్యక్రమాల ఏర్పాటుకు BOD అభ్యర్థిగా కృషి చేస్తానని 2021 తానా ఎన్నికల్లో ఆ పదవికి బరిలో ఉన్న నిమ్మలపూడి జనార్ధన్ (జానీ) TNIతో అన్నారు. రాజమండ్రి సమీపంలోని మిర్తిపాడు గ్రామానికి చెందిన ఆయన గత పుష్కర కాలంగా తానాతో అనుబంధాన్ని కలిగి ఉన్నారు. జవాబుదారీతనం లేని చోట విలువలు ఉండవని తాను విశ్వసిస్తానని, అందుకే తానాలో జవాబుదారీతనాన్ని ప్రోది చేసే BODలో సభ్యుడిగా తనను గెలిపిస్తే ఆ దిశగా చొరవ తీసుకుంటానని ఆయన పేర్కొన్నారు. 2004లో అమెరికాకు వచ్చిన ఆయన ప్రస్తుతం వాషింగ్టన్ డీసీలో ప్రభుత్వ రంగ ప్రాజెక్టుల్లో ఐటీ విభాగంలో సేవలందిస్తున్నారు. 2015-17 మధ్య తానా డీసీ ప్రాంతీయ ప్రతినిధిగా ఆయన సేవలందించారు. వర్జీనియాలోని హెర్నడన్లో నివశిస్తున్న జానీ తానాతో పాటు TAROCK ఫౌండేషన్ ద్వారా సేవా కార్యక్రమాలను నిర్వహించడమే గాక, APNRTలో కీలకంగా వ్యహవరించారు. ఆయన సహకారంతో ఇప్పటివరకు నిర్వహించిన సేవా కార్యక్రమాల వివరాలను దిగువ చూడవచ్చు…..
* For the past 20 years, I have donated 15% of my annual income helping the needy and underprivileged.
* Founder of non-profit -Tarock Foundation to help people in multiple disciplines including Education, health and social and cultural awareness.
* Volunteer in TANA and actively involved in the flag ship program TEAM SQUARE.
* Secretary of TANA Convention 2019
* Regional Coordinator from 2015 to 2017
* Active member of the TANA 5K Run National Team.
* Coordinator of APNRT representing the Government of AP from .
* Actively Involved in TANA Back-Program to help underprivileged kids in the USA and India.
* Organized several bone marrow drives to educate the importance of donating bone marrow to help people in need.
* Organized MANA OORI KOSAM and TANA Services Day programs in India, holding a wealth of events like Eye Screening camps for more than 500 people and providing free eyeglasses, donating artificial limbs, Chairs, Backpacks and educational kits, Science Education programs for rural students, donations for libraries and building open air auditorium in the school.
* Organized TANA cultural festival in Rajahmundry 2016
* Organized TANA 5k runs in the Capitol area in 2016 and 2018
* Organized TANA Curie Competitions in the Capitol and coordinated events in multiple cities.
* Organized the DhimTANA event in the Capitol area in 2017 and also coordinated in multiple cities and the finals at the TANA Conference in St.Louis.
* Organized multiple fundraising programs to support people from various walks of life ranging from Asian Games Bronze medalists to strong people with physical disabilities to thrive on their own capabilities.
* Coordinated and supported Autism programs in India .
* Helped with relief activities during natural disasters in the Andhra Pradesh
* Supported rural folk affected the Covid pandemic in Andhra Pradesh.
*** The following are some of the many Services and events that I have organized as TANA Representative:
* Back-Pack Programs to the underprivileged kids In USA as well as India
* Bone Marrow Drives- Be the MATCH Registry: As a part of TANA Community Service I have organized Several Bone marrow drives basically to educate the importance of Donating Bone Marrow to the people in need and it’s an attempt to connect patients with life-saving bone marrow donors. At these donor registry drives, we were able to register several members as donors in the registry.
*** MANA OORI KOSAM : Organized this innovative and highly motivating program of TANA Foundation in 2016 at my native village Mirtipadu, near Rajahmundry as a part of “TANA Chaitanya Sravanti”. The following are some of the several programs that were conducted and highly successful with great recognition
* Eye screening camp attended by 500+ people and free surgeries to all needed plus free eyeglasses for 200+ needy people
* Conducted Science education program to the rural students
* Donated Library to school
* Pledged open air auditorium to the school and later completed
* Donated Backpacks to School Children
* Cultural events by the School children
* TANA Services day at Atchutapuram(Near Visakhapatnam) in association with TAROCK Foundation in 2016 as a part TANA CHAITANYA SRAVANTI
* Donating artificial limbs to disabled students of Mandala Vikalangula Ashrama Patasala
* Donating Chairs to the Auditorium of the School
* Donated backpacks to all the disabled students
* Donated Electric coils as needed
* Donated Educational Kits for the disabled
*** TANA cultural festival – RAJAHMUNDRY: Coordinated this event at the historic venue “Anam Kala Kendram”to promote the Culture and Traditions of Telugu people.
*** TANA 5k Runs: As a part of “Mana Oori Kosam” program, organized two runs in the Capitol area, one in 2016 and the second one in 2018. The 2018 5K Run was the most successful one in TANA History in terms of registrations and was organized in an innovative way. These runs are organized to promote the concept of giving back to the community/Villages and not to forget the roots. I have also helped the national 5k Team and as a National Region coordinator, coordinated the events in other cities as well.
* Tana CurieCompetitions – Organized TANA Curie Competitions in the Capitol Area and coordinated competitions in other cities, to nourish and encourage the creative and budding talents in young kids to provide a one-source platform where kids get the opportunity to participate and compete.
* Dhim Tana – Organized DHIM TANA event in the Capitol area in 2017 and coordinated DHIM TANA in other cities and the finals in TANA Conference in St Louis. TANA’s Dhim TANA is meant to recognize the talent in Singing, Dancing and Beauty (Personality and Style).
* Fundraiser program to help Asian Games Bronze Medalist, Avani Panchal in 2018, Maryland to help contribute to her education.
* Fundraiser program to help Pentapalli Srinivas: Srinivas Pentapalli who was immobile, we donated the following (in collaboration with Tarock foundation):
* Smart TV for teaching students
* Laptop for teaching students
* Made the funds ready for the customized Wheelchair with stretcher for his mobility
* Actively involved in TANA Team Square activities since many years