VandeBharatMission Updated Information:
1. All passengers travelling to India are required to register individually on web link: https://repat.videshapps.gov.in/regis. Once registration is done, your registration No. would be displayed on the screen and you must note down your registration No. and then you may proceed for online purchase of air ticket of Air India Vande Bharat Mission flights or flights of United Airlines/American Airlines/ Delta Airlines/Lufthansa/British Airlines/Air France flight /Emirates Airlines.
2. The Government of India has issued guidelines for international arrivals in India. These may be seen at:
3. In addition to individual registration, all passengers travelling to India are required to fill online Air Suvidha forms. Details are as under: –
(i) Registration Form for Self-Declaration on the weblink:
(ii) Exemption from Institutional Quarantine (if desired) on web link: https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/covid-19-exemption-international-passenger
4. COVID 19 test is not mandatory for taking a repatriation flight to India. However, only asymptomatic passengers are allowed to board the flights.
5. There will be five flights per week from Chicago beginning 1 September. Flights are scheduled every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Full Air India flight schedule from the US may be seen on the weblink http://www.airindia.in/evacuation-flight.htm